In order to satisfy your clients needs and your financial needs, you have to obtain some pieces of hair salon’s equipment and supplies. Every hairdresser knows that full and qualitative kit of hair salon equipment is not an option, but a necessity. Hairdressers who are amateurs in hairdressing industry might not know what kind of thing have to be included in hairdresser’s starter kit, so let’s look at them. It should be mentioned, that these things are not an extra equipment for barber’s individual needs and wants, but only the most necessary items to get started hairdresser’s work.
The basic equipment for hair cutting and hairstyling includes:
- Barber chair or hairstyling chair;
- Hair styling station with table and mirror;
- Carts or trolleys;
- Hair steamers or hair processors;
- Shampoo bowl;
- Hair brushes and combs;
- Hair clippers and scissors;
- Professional hair products (colors and dyes, shampoos and conditioners, styling gels, mousses and sprays, hair extensions and wigs, perm supplies and so on);
- Other supplies (towels, place for towels, neck tape / paper, cape, water sprayers, mixing bowls and applicator brushes, perm curlers, aprons, rubber or plastic gloves, hair clips, hair accessories, rollers, diffusers, hand held mirror, child friendly booster seat, disinfect container, brush and shovel, desk and seating for reception area and so on);
- Other hairstyling aids (hand and hood hair dryer, curling irons, flat irons, crimpers and so on).